Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Race Update

November 19, 2008

Good Afternoon everyone!


I hope you all are having a great day. Even though my team will not be going over to Europe this first half we do have four America's Cup races here in Lake Placid this week. We have a 2-man race on Thursday and another one on Friday. One of my teammates will race on Thursday and I will race Friday with our Driver, then on Saturday and Sunday we will have a 4-man race. Unfortunately you will not be able to see the results live but you can see the finished results at www.fibt.com

However, these races do count towards our world ranking and can substituted for races on World Cup that we will miss. These race results will be important for my team as we go into our second round of Team Trials in January. Once we win the race-off for second half we will be eligible to race World Championships, the ranking we have going into World's will determine when what start number we have going into the race. World Championships is also the most important race of the season and is what the USOC (United States Olympic Committee) uses to determine our federations funding and individual funding as well.

I am continuing to train, working on my pushing and running technique to ensure that my and I ready to kick some butt going into World Championships! This will another chance for me to prove that I am one of the best in the world!

God Bless

Jesse

No comments: