Thursday, January 15, 2009

World Championships Here we Come!!!

Hellooooooooooooo Everbody!!!

WCH HERE WE COME!!!

This past weekend was a great one for my team, we qualifed for second half of World Cup and World Championships which will be held in Lake Placid, NY the last two weeks of Feburary!!!! My teammates and I are extremely excited to get a chance to race again! Our first race will be in Vancouver on the 2010 Olympic Track the first week of February!!! This track is fast really FAST we will hit over 100mph on this bad boy....so we will be living on the edge each time we go down.

Also there is a nice article written on my Driver John Napier on the USOC web-site http://teamusa.org/news/article/8858 that I think you all should read when you have time.

I have posted some new pictures of the team and I am on on my web site www.jessebeckom3.com for you all to view. In the pictures I am on the right side of the sled as the pictures are facing you, there are only a few but they are some pretty good shots. The pictures of the entire event and the rest of the Members of Team USA can be viewed on http://www.photoshelter.com/c/rtbphoto/gallery-list in the album U.S Bobsled Nationals 2009 4-Man.

Thank you all for your continued support and I wish you a great rest of the week!

God Bless you all

Jesse

No comments: