Sunday, June 1, 2008

Summer update

Guten Morgan/Good Morning Everyone!
I trust that everyone had a nice relaxing Memorial Day weekend, I did and my summer training is going Great. God is continually putting good positive people in my life for which I am truly thankful.


This summer my sprint coach took on a new partner named Kevin, which was very fortunate for me. Not only is Kevin a great trainer and motivator but he also has an uncle named Johnathan that is a professional welder. This was excellent news for me because I needed to have a push cart built that I could use for my training. I talked to Kevin about what i needed and gave him some pictures and schematics of the sled, he then gave them to his uncle Johnathan. I spoke with his uncle Johnathan to clear up a few details on the cart and BAM!!! I GOT MY PUSH CART BUILT!!!! Yeah just a little excited over here!!. Having this push cart is going to fill a gap that I have had in my summer training.



While in placid we train and test with this type of push cart all the time,I no longer have to wait an entire year before I can practice my pushing technique now, NOW I HAVE MY OWN! I have included some pictures of the push cart for you to see. In the picture you will also see a piece of wood with some nails and spikes stuck through it. This piece of wood is used to mimic the starting block that we push off of on every race track around the world, and the nails prevent the board from slipping when I am pushing off of it.


















Have a great week and thank you for all of your support!


Jesse

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesse! The web site looks great and we are so grateful for your "push sled". We continue to pray for you and hope things go well for you as you train! Stay strong buddy!
Michael & Ginger Marcinkowski

Anonymous said...

Jesse the web page looks good easy to use not confusing at all. One thing I will say is do not show pics of your push sled. This is a tool that is going to set you aside from the rest by advertising it, it allows others to do the same. I just have your best interest at heart. Take care, work hard and keep smiling.
Rachel

Unknown said...

OMG!!!! I am soooo happy for you brother!! congratulations on the push cart!! You are walking in grace man! Keep on praying!

Venus